[NTG-context] xtable as list item

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue Jan 12 17:44:57 CET 2021

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

  \starttext
  \startitemize[n][margin=yes]
  \item a
  \item
    \startembeddedxtable[option={stretch, width}]
    \dorecurse{25}{\startxrow
      \startxcell \Characters{\recurselevel}\stopxcell
      \startxcell \characters{\recurselevel}\stopxcell
    \stopxrow}
  \stopembeddedxtable
  \stopitemize
  \stoptext

I want to add the xtable as a list item. I’m experiencing two issues:

1. Item number is placed at the bottom of the xtable.

2. There is an added horizontal space, so that the xtable has a minimal
indentation that the first item doesn’t have. (In my real document, this
horizontal space is huge.)

Is there any way to suppress both issues?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk