[NTG-context] styling part of an index entry

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:56:38 CET 2021

Very useful!  And I'll be on the lookout for a newspaper called The
Onion :-) one that I presume would bring you to tears.

And yes, had discovered that processors don't like split 'strings'!! But
I would never have worked out your definition on my own, but it offers
me ideas for other variations on the them. Many thanks

Julian