[NTG-context] styling part of an index entry

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:01:42 CET 2021

Thanks Jairo, with some tweaking I now have it working ( I had
\placeindex instead of \placemyindex! And altered the 'style' name to
something else as you hinted I should).

Now, this might be asking too much of ConTeXt, but some Newspaper names
don't italicise the 'The', only the main name. Is it possible, do you
think, to get the -> operator to work only on, say 'Observer' and not
'The', and for that matter not on the page number as well? Perhaps not,
but worth asking the question anyway!

Julian