[NTG-context] styling part of an index entry

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:29:28 CET 2021

I'm wondering if further progress has been made in Mk IV on styling
parts of an index (register) entry? I have followed the explanation on
the wiki, but do not seem to be able to achieve what I need.

And what I need is to be able to italicise entries that refer to
newspaper names, e.g. The Observer

MWE

\defineregister[myindex]
\defineprocessor[style][style=italic]

\starttext

In \myindex{style->Observer, The} {\em The Observer} of 31 July 2018

\stoptext

The only result I am getting is:

->Observer, The   223

But what I want is /Observer, The/ (in other words, in italics).

Clearly I am doing something wrong, or not enough, or... maybe there is
another way to achieve waht I need?

Julian