[NTG-context] odd seems to be broken in lmtx-metafun

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Thu Jan 7 19:54:33 CET 2021

Hi,

I think I found the bug that made me send a
"false positive" a few days ago.
Looks like something messes up with metafun odd function.

This snippet of code:

\starttext

\startMPpage
path p;p:=origin--(20,20);
draw p;
draw p reflectedabout ((10,10),(10,-10)) withcolor red;
for i=1 upto 2:
   if odd i:
      draw p yshifted 20 withcolor green;
   else:
      draw p xshifted 20 withcolor blue;
   fi;
endfor;

%draw (0,0)--(20,20) withcolor red;
\stopMPpage

\stoptext
does not compile as I would expect it: no green line
is drawn (but there is an output). I hope I did not miss
something and won't waste your time.

This appeared at least in
2020.12.30 16:45
version (I don't update often enough to give better hints)

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet