[NTG-context] Some ligatures don't work in latest LMTX

Jairo A. del Rio jairoadelrio6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:04:21 CET 2021

Hmm, it works for Persian because this uses less diacritics than Arabic.
The following fails with LMTX:

\definefontfamily[main][serif][notonaskharabic][features=arabic]

\setupdirections[bidi=global,method=one]

\setupbodyfont[main]

\starttext

\obeylines

%https://www.letsstartthinking.org/Islam/quran-short-phrases-and-verses.php

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

\stoptext

Hi, Hans. Could you please check this out? It works for MKIV, but in LMTX
vowels are misplaced. Thank you in advance.

Jairo