[NTG-context] Randomize order of blocks

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:41:13 CET 2021

Hi Jairo,

One can indeed make quizzes and exams with randomized order of problems, randomized values and even randomized names of functions and variables.
I have some examples which I have been using for several years (they are useful especially in these days of giving exams onlineā€¦): I can send them to you as they are, or if you tell me what kind of problems you want, then I can adapt my examples before sending them to you.

Best regards: Otared