[NTG-context] A not so short introduction to ConTeXt Mark IV

Augusto Stoffel arstoffel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:17:41 CET 2021

Hi Joaquín,

Here is a small suggestion, which would have a few different uses. The
following link, which I copied from the index, should take you to the
definition of \vbox:

https://webs.um.es/jal/docs/introCTX_eng.pdf#%5B%7B%22num%22%3A117%2C%22gen%22%3A0%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Fit%22%7D%5D

This works at least in some browsers, or by passing the stuff after #
as a suitable command-line argument to some PDF viewers.

So, it would be really nice to make those named destinations stable and
readable, for instance

https://webs.um.es/jal/docs/introCTX_eng.pdf#vbox

I suspect this is either a switch you turn on in ConTeXt, or something
that would still need to be implemented as a feature.

Best,
Augusto