[NTG-context] A not so short introduction to ConTeXt Mark IV

Garulfo garulfo at azules.eu
Tue Jan 5 21:31:22 CET 2021

Hi all,

I saw that Mojca created a directory
https://github.com/contextgarden/not-so-short-introduction-to-context

Joaquín, if you agree, and if
- you provide me with the spanish + english source codes
- Mojca provide you and me with github write access (garulfogb account)

i could :
1/ push the current code
2/ start to write a github wiki page (+ link on contextgarden) to describe :
- for you : how to update from your own computer (the official source)
- for any user : how to use git to get the source + link to this list
for discussion.

Does anybody has a guide about "how to set up a documentation
translation project with git ?".
One requirement will probably to define how propositions are officially
validated. Does it requires Joaquín to learn how to use git ? Can we
just work by sending files (or patches) to Joaquín who will update with
a single git command ?