[NTG-context] dutch calendars 3 months

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Jan 5 12:11:35 CET 2021

> Am 05.01.2021 um 11:46 schrieb luigi scarso <luigi.scarso at gmail.com>:
>
> I guess this is a challenge for Willi :
> a module to typeset "dutch calendars"
> as in
> https://www.calendari.it/
> (I am not involved at all with the site, it's the first I have found )
>
> I like the slim version, with 3 months, the saint(s) of the day, the moon phases, the week number,
> the day from the beginning and to the end of the year ....

When I still used paper calendars, I wrote a script (Perl, later ported to Python) to generate calendars with arbitrary information – international holidays, birthdays, fairs & other long-term dates... – and ConTeXt (MkII) templates for the planner sizes of myself, my girlfriend and a general A4 one. Daily, weekly, monthly and year overview pages possible.

Since three of my planner pages fit on one A4 sheet, Willi provided a 3UP arranging pattern.

I don’t know if it would make sense to use that old code for something new.

Hraban