[NTG-context] Part label and chapter numbers

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:27:01 CET 2021

Indeed the no-break spaces were the problem, something I had quite
overlooked (so have made a 'message to brain' not to overlook this in
the future). I did know about the use of %, but if one searches on the
Contextgarden Wiki for \nobreakspace, one finds nothing. Clearly a TeX
command that one just has to know!

Once again thank you for gently moving me in the right direction!

Julian