[NTG-context] MP reflectedabout broken?

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Mon Jan 4 19:26:24 CET 2021

Hi,

I updated ConTeXt yesterday and went through
troubles with reflectedabout.

This snippet of code

\starttext
\startMPpage
path p[];
p1:= unitcircle scaled 10;
p2:= p1 reflectedabout ((15u,-15u),(15u,15));
draw p1;
draw p2;

\stopMPpage
\stoptext

doesn't compile with the following error message
metafun         > log > I'm unable to apply a partially specified
transformation except to a fully known
pair or transform. Proceed, and I'll omit the transformation.

metafun         > log > error: Transform components aren't all known
metafun         > log >
metapost        > log >
metapost        > log > <to be read again>
metapost        > log >                    =
metapost        > log >
reflectedabout->transformed.begingroup.transform.temp_transform;(EXPR0)transformed.temp_transform=
metapost        > log >
(EXPR0);(EXPR1)transformed.temp_transform=(EXPR1);xxpart.temp_transform=-yypart.temp_transform;xypa...
metapost        > log > <*> path p[]; p1:= unitcircle scaled 10; p2:= p1
reflectedabout ((15u,-15u),(15u,15))
metafun         > log >
metafun         > log > I'm unable to apply a partially specified
transformation except to a fully known
pair or transform. Proceed, and I'll omit the transformation.

My version:
current version: 2020.12.30 16:45

Did I missused this function before?

Best regards,