[NTG-context] A not so short introduction to ConTeXt Mark IV

Joaquín Ataz López jal at um.es
Mon Jan 4 17:32:26 CET 2021

> Really? I wouldn't see it this way. I wondered a bit about the
> number of primitives shown in the document of Joaquín, but that they
> are used certainly doesn't make context like plaintex.

I have calculated the number of primitives from the list made in "TeX
Reference Manual" by David Bausum (of which there is a web version at
https://www.tug.org/utilities/plain/cseq.html).

According to that text the number of primitives is exactly 326. In my
document I rounded it to "approximately 300".

--
Joaquín Ataz López
Derecho Civil