[NTG-context] A not so short introduction to ConTeXt Mark IV

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 3 22:24:44 CET 2021

On 1/3/2021 10:02 PM, BPJ wrote:
> I understand that and it is all well and good. I am wondering if there
> already is *another* text which presupposes basic knowledge of TeX and
> general knowledge of LaTeX, perhaps in a by-topic style.
I think this relates to the question how someone comes to tex and then
to context. Are tex macro packages used alongside and such? Are there
'from word/office to tex' or reverse manuals? What could be a motivation
to write one.

So, one way out could be to have some collection of tips / suggestions
and turn that into a kind of manual. Something to do by those who make
some transition or use alongside. The wiki is the place start with that.

So .. up to users.