[NTG-context] A not so short introduction to ConTeXt Mark IV

Joaquín Ataz López jal at um.es
Sun Jan 3 19:56:14 CET 2021

I think the creation of the repository is a good idea and I suggest the
name "introCTX-MkiV". I could provide the source files (in Spanish and
English) and eventually clarify any doubt that the various translators
had about the meaning of the original. It should also be taken into
account that in the original there are some fragments or examples
designed for a Spanish cultural field that, outside it, do not make much
sense. In this regard, the English translation has the merit of adapting
these fragments (instead of translating them) or deleting them, as the
case may be.

What I don't think is to coordinate the repository: I have never worked
on collective projects and I hardly know how github works

El 3/1/21 a las 17:42, Mojca Miklavec escribió:
> On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 at 15:37, Garulfo wrote:
>> In oct 2020, a message proposed to create a GitHub/GitLab repository (or
>> even organization) for this so that anybody can help translating it into
>> other languages:
>> https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2020/099789.html
> If you want to see it under
>      https://github.com/contextgarden/
> just propose the repository name and list the usernames for those who
> should initially have access.
>
> Mojca

Joaquín Ataz López
Derecho Civil