[NTG-context] A not so short introduction to ConTeXt Mark IV

Garulfo garulfo at azules.eu
Sun Jan 3 15:37:42 CET 2021

@Joaquín + english translator : many thanks for this great and useful
contribution to ConTeXt community dev. Impressive.

Being interested into contributing to a french version, what would be
your prefered way ?

In oct 2020, a message proposed to create a GitHub/GitLab repository (or
even organization) for this so that anybody can help translating it into
other languages:
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2020/099789.html