[NTG-context] A not so short introduction to ConTeXt Mark IV

Joaquín Ataz López jal at um.es
Sun Jan 3 10:45:00 CET 2021

Hello to all:

Two months ago I informed to the list that I had written an introduction
in Spanish to ConTeXt Mark IV. This interested several people, and in
order to increase their potential audience, a member of this list
(native English speaker) has proceeded to translate my text into English.

It is precisely the members of this list who need no introduction at
all, but it can sometimes be useful to help someone get started with the
fascinating typesetting system that is ConTeXt.

As for the English translation, I have made some small changes to the
Spanish version, so anyone who understands Spanish and prefers to read
it in its original language can download the new version:

Both versions are available at the following links

- Spanish: https://webs.um.es/jal/docs/introCTX_esp.pdf

- Engilish: https://webs.um.es/jal/docs/introCTX_eng.pdf

Soon I will send both texts, with their source files, to the
documentation section of the CTAN repository.

--
Joaquín Ataz López
Derecho Civil