[NTG-context] Text editor support via Digestif

Augusto Stoffel arstoffel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:58:06 CET 2021

> I'd have to revive ST's package which provides support for ConTeXt syntax
> and
> now trying it with vim/coc, but wonder whether you're using TeXLive or
> lmtx?
>
> I'm trying with the latter on Debian (Sid)...

I have only tested it with TeXLive. But if lmtx provides a lua interpreter
with kpathsea bindings, like the usual texlua, then it will surely work. If
that's not the case and you installed lmtx in a nonstandard location, you
will need to set an environment variable to specify the location of the
interface XML files.

Best,
Augusto