[NTG-context] Text editor support via Digestif

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Sat Jan 2 16:19:13 CET 2021

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 10:25:20 +0100
Augusto Stoffel <arstoffel at gmail.com> wrote:

Hiya Augusto,

> I have worked a bit on ConTeXt support in the Digestif language server
> [1], and I think it's pretty usable by this point, so I would like to
> invite everyone to check it out. Feedback is welcome.

Thanks a lot for your work on digestif and improving ConTeX support!

> Digestif plugs into any editor that support the Language Server
> Protocol

I'd probably like to use it with SublimeText which I favour over VScode...

> Another nice thing is that Digestif is a Lua program, and can run on
> the LuaTeX interpreter with no extra dependencies. On the other hand,
> I didn't get the change to test it on Windows or editors other than
> Emacs, although both things should work with minimal adjustments. Let
> me know if you have any issues.

I'd have to revive ST's package which provides support for ConTeXt syntax and
now trying it with vim/coc, but wonder whether you're using TeXLive or lmtx?

I'm trying with the latter on Debian (Sid)...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who works in devotion, who is a pure soul, and who controls
his mind and senses is dear to everyone, and everyone is dear to