[NTG-context] Install Problems with 64 bit ARM Linux

Christian Prim christian.prim at gmx.ch
Sat Nov 28 11:02:52 CET 2020

Hi Mojca

sorry for being a few days late. I got the hardware just yesterday. It's a
lenovo chromebook duet (Tablet), that can run linux apps. For the UK (you
may select your country) it's here:
https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/lenovo/student-chromebooks/Lenovo-CT-X636/p/ZZICZCTCT1X

Very nice little piece of hardware. Small, great battery life and not so
limited as other tablets (full linux access). Rather fast too...

As I told in the second email, there's a workaround. But it would be nice,
if context would work out of the box. These little tablets are commonly
used at schools.

Hope I could help

Many thanks again
Christian