[NTG-context] LMTX update 2020.11.17 ----> 11.19 | Paragraph indenting

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Nov 21 23:06:28 CET 2020

On 11/21/20 10:44 PM, Richard Mahoney wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed yesterday that paragraph indenting appears to have changed between
> LMTX 2020.11.17 & 11.19. Usually the first paragraph after a section heading
> does not indent, as it does with all subsequent paragraphs. With 11.19
> the first  paragraph does have an indent. I've had to revert to 11.17.

Hi Richard,

Hans provided a patch at
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2020/100284.html.

Choose the more correct one (as described by him, the second one) and
place in cont-new.mkiv, right before the final \protect.

Run "mtxrun --script cache --erase &&  mtxrun --generate" (so delete
cache and generate the basic files) and indenting will work again.

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk