[NTG-context] \switchtobodyfont behaves differenctly with splitted parameters
champignoom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:18:14 CET 2020
thanks for the suggestion. Here's the minimal example which shows the
this should warn:
fonts > checking > char ɑ (U+00251) in font
'LatinModernMath-Regular-4' with id 10: missing
produces the expected result despite a harmless warning.
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 at 10:41, Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es> wrote:
> On 11/8/20 2:35 AM, Sylvain Hubert wrote:
> > Dear List,
> > after hours of debugging, I finally found out that
> > \switchtobodyfont[face, 20pt] does NOT behave the same with
> > \switchtobodyfont[face]\switchtobodyfont[20pt]. In my case the latter is
> > the correct one, while the former does nothing but falling back to
> > latinmodern.
> > Does anyone know when or why \switchtobodyfont behaves differently with
> > splitted and joined parameters?
> Hi Sylvain,
> as a general rule, it helps when there is a minimal sample that provides
> the problematic behavior.
> I don’t get diffferent results:
> \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
> \definefontfamily[face][rm][TeX Gyre Heros]
> In my case, the latter is the correct one, while the former does
> nothing but falling back to latinmodern.\par
> \switchtobodyfont[face, 20pt]
> Correct the sample to show what I got wrong from your message.
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to
> the Wiki!
> maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl /
> webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net
> archive : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/
> wiki : http://contextgarden.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ntg-context