[NTG-context] vertical align in tabulate paragraphs

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sun Aug 23 14:14:18 CEST 2020

Here’s another problem that I can’t reproduce in a MWE:

In a tabulation that is set up like the example, in some cases the right column cell doesn’t top-align with the left one (see screenshot). In most cases it works.
There’s no \setuptabulate in my environment; don’t know what else could influence this behaviour. Doesn’t seem to be grid or font related.

Any hint where I could look?

Hraban

\usemodule[visual]

\starttext

\starttabulate[|p(0.33\textwidth)|p|]
\dorecurse{100}{\NC:\fakewords{1}{15}–\NC–\fakewords{1}{20}.\NC\NR}
\stoptabulate