[NTG-context] About xstring and ConTeXt

Jairo A. del Rio jairoadelrio6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:00:49 CEST 2020

Yep, now it finally works. Certainly it requires a few more lines. I was
going to rewrite some TikZ code which was too dependent on LaTeX and
xstring was the last stone on the shoe. Thank you a lot, Phelype and
Wolfgang (I didn't know about push/popmacro either and now it's in my to-do
readings).

Jairo :D