[NTG-context] No dots in \dotfill with new font

James Withers james.o.withers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:03:44 CEST 2020

Hello

I've followed the instructions on the Context Garden wiki to make use
of a different font. Unfortunately when using \dotfill the dots do not
show up. My minimal example is below. I think this might be because
\dotfill takes its dots from the math mode font which I have not set
up correctly.

Grateful for any assistance

James

\starttypescript [cormorant]
\definefontsynonym[Cormorant-Regular] [file:Cormorant-Regular]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [cormorant]
\setups[font:fallback:serif]
\definefontsynonym[Serif] [Cormorant-Regular] [features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [cormorant]
\definetypeface [cormorant] [rm] [serif] [cormorant] [default]
\definetypeface [cormorant] [mm] [math] [cormorant] [default]
\stoptypescript

\setupbodyfont [cormorant]

text before dotfill\dotfill text after dotfill