[NTG-context] Background color of a framedtext that covers floats

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Apr 8 12:15:49 CEST 2020

On 4/8/20 11:32 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
> [...]
> \startframedtext[width=max,background=color,backgroundcolor=fondpaille]
>      \starthanging[location=right]
>          {\startMPcode
>           draw unitsquare scaled 2cm ;
>           \stopMPcode}
>      \input tufte
>      \stophanging
> \stopframedtext

Hi Fabrice,

with this sample, I think it is impossible to get different background
unless you add something similar to "addbackground withcolor white ;".

With an external figure, you could add the background to the image. If
you draw the image, you should draw the background too.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk