[NTG-context] Fwd: Using Lua files in project structure

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Apr 6 18:11:47 CEST 2020

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
> Well, I'll be more specific. I attach a zip file showing a minimal example
> of what I achieved so far and its output (labelled "Works") and what I
> actually want, but does not work (labelled "Doesnotwork"). I've tried
> different commands and combinations, all of them useless. As a side note,
> I'm porting some TikZ functions. Although it is not recommended in ConTeXt,
> some of them are really necessary to me.

I didn't try to completely debug what is going wrong in your setup, but 
here is a simpler way to achieve the same result. I am using components 
because (i) it works and (ii) I don't use the product-project setup 
regularly enough to debug it quicky.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: different.zip
Type: application/zip
Size: 40731 bytes
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20200406/cefb2a78/attachment-0001.zip>

More information about the ntg-context mailing list