[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 5 19:31:56 CET 2019

Hi,

I uploaded a new lmtx beta. Hopefully the installer works ok as I redid
some of the "zip" related code (simpler, smaller binary too). FWIW, the
luametatex codebase is now pretty close to okay, but of course there can
be bugs, but nothing thay can't be solved fast.

Given some earlier discussions on the list, I wonder about running
context in containers and (behind the screens) web applications. Is
there anything needed, mostly in the support scripts I guess, that can
make that more comfortable / efficient / etc?