[NTG-context] Widgets: Any good examples for developing JS-enabled PDFs that calculate?

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 18 19:56:14 CET 2019

On 11/18/2019 4:15 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
> I didn’t check your example, but I remember that JScode did only work if there’s also a JSpreamble.
> Also the "used now" keyword (see Hans’ message) is essential.

i don't think so, the code is in the file and one can see that arobat
sees it too but using a preamble and functions is more efficienty
(reuse) and easier to trace

the problem with calculate is that there are also settings related to it
(plus some built-in addition stuff, at least that's what i see in the
viewer preferences and such, which is likely to interfere)

(and calculate doens't seem to be called at all)