[NTG-context] developer not verified error

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 22:36:49 CET 2019

Though I was able to download the latest ConTeXt beta without any problems,
my attempt to update my ConText-LMTX installation was blocked. The error
message was

*“mtxrun” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified*

macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.

Safari downloaded this file on April 29, 2019.

 I am not sure why this is happening and wonder if it would OK to copy
mxtrun from my ConTeXt installation and replace the version in my
ConTeXt-LMTX installation with it.

Alan