[NTG-context] MKIV: error, no format found with name: cont-en, aborting

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 13 16:15:07 CET 2019

On 11/13/2019 3:01 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:

> On 11/13/2019 04:14, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 11/13/2019 9:51 AM, luigi scarso wrote:
>>> sent from
>>> **     context at rik.users.panix.com <mailto:context at rik.users.panix.com>
>>>
>>> Note from admin: the email is in defer state because
>>> "Message body is too big: 159549 bytes with a limit of 100 KB"
>>> I have kept the initial part.
>>>
>>> """""
>>> Dear list,
>>>
>>> Since the 20191029 update I have not been able to create a document via
>>> MKIV, suffering from the subject error message (error, no format found
>>> with name: cont-en, aborting).
>>>
>>> I have tried cache clearing, regeneration, and complete fresh installs.
>>> None work. I suspect it is something on my system, but cannot think of a
>>> relevant change except possibly a Win10-64 system update.
>>>
>>> Attached is the log from the latest install try (with filenames of
>>> copied files removed).
>>>
>>> LMTX has no problems.
>>>
>>> All suggestions welcome.
>> Also with todays version?
>>
>> Hans
>
> Yes. Just did a fresh install, getting current version: 2019.11.12
> 23:58, and have the same result.
any messages? there should be something

resolvers       | formats |
resolvers       | formats | format path      :
c:/data/develop/tex-context/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/764bd4e1ce0f004ab3cec90018f8b80a/formats/luametatex
resolvers       | formats | luatex engine    : luametatex
resolvers       | formats | lua startup file :
c:/data/develop/context/sources/luat-cod.lua
resolvers       | formats | context file     :
c:/data/develop/context/sources/cont-en.mkxl
resolvers       | formats | run time         : 10.141 seconds
resolvers       | formats | return value     : okay
resolvers       | formats |

at the end (or some not found messages)