[NTG-context] error, no format found with name: cont-en, aborting

Joseph josephcanedo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:45:23 CET 2019

Dear list,

Since a couple of betas (luatex/MkIV, not LMTX) I see the following error when processing any .tex file:

$ contextjit --noconsole --errors some.tex
mtx-context     | warning: no format found, forcing remake (commandline driven)

….. lots of lines of output

error, no format found with name: cont-en, aborting

Any hint on what’s wrong with my local setup by any chance? I use

first-setup.bat --modules=all --engine=luatex

to update standalone ConTeXt.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards

Joseph