[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 12 19:50:57 CET 2019

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. Apart from some fixes, the main change in lmtx is
that on windows most (a few exceptions) of the mechanisms that interface
to the operating system support the internal wide character model which
should make the lot more robust for file names, environment variables,
command line options etc that (at the tex/lua end utf8) have characters
other than ascii. Another improvement in lmtx is support for ancient
type 1 fonts (like the type 1 lucidas) but that's more 'being complete'
than a 'real need' (when such fonts are used wiping the cache is
needed). Both these (lmtx only) patches can have unforseen (by me) side
effects but nothing that can't be fixed fast.