[NTG-context] index with chapter and section numbers

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:25:55 CET 2019

Hi,

In a math text book, I would like to create an index of some material where chapter and section numbers are given instead of a page number.

For instance if the result « 3.2.5 Banach Fixed Point Theorem » is stated in section 2 of chapter 3, and is the fifth numbered statement in that section, I would like to create a \myindex command so that adding the command
\myindex{Banach Fixed Point Theorem}
at that location, I get in the index created by \myindex a line such as

Banach Fixed Point Theorem 		3.2.5

Is this possible?

Best regards and many thanks for any hint: OK