[NTG-context] Formatting in the toc

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Nov 4 22:17:52 CET 2019

I’d suggest to use something like (untested)

\startsubject[title={The Lord’s my Shepherd}][biblepart={Hymn 387}]

and

\setuphead[subject][command=\MyBibleSection]

\define[2]\MyBibleSection{{\bf #1}\hfill{\it\structureuservariable{biblepart}}}

You’d need to setup your ToC useing \structurelistuservariable,
similar to https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Generate_Authorlist_from_Head_Content

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net