[NTG-context] Issue with text running into footnotes

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:30:37 CET 2019

Hi all,

I have a lecture note in which a few footnotes are given, but in some cases the text runs into the footnote, and it has been impossible for me to exhibit a minimal example where the issue appears. In the link
	https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9h0j6i21emyw2v/footnote-issue.pdf?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9h0j6i21emyw2v/footnote-issue.pdf?dl=0>
the issue is shown in the real case. If I remove a few lines of text before the last paragraph on th tepage shown in the above link, the issue disappears, but of course this is not a solution.

I am aware that overuse of footnotes is not recommended, but in my lecture notes I have very few of them.
Is there a way to prevent such conflicts between footnotes and the last lines of text on a page?

Many thanks in advance: OK