[NTG-context] Horizontal space and framedtext

Fabrice Couvreur fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 22:46:30 CET 2019

Hi Wolfgang,
I know it takes a predefined argument, but I wanted to quote the name of
the command as such  \hspace[]. Nevertheless, it does not work with this :

\usecolors[xwi]
\starttext
\startframedtext[width=fit,frame=off,

 background=color,backgroundcolor=paleturquoise]

{\it lancers}\unknown

{\it dé}\unknown

Tant que {\it dé}\unknown Faire

*\unknown*