[NTG-context] A5 != 210mm x 148mm ?

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Sun Nov 3 10:33:23 CET 2019

Hi,

try:

\definepapersize[myformat][height=210mm, width=148mm]
\setuppapersize[myformat]

Best wishes,

Tomáš

Sun, Nov 03, 2019 ve 09:51:40PM +1300 Kerry Sainsbury napsal(a):
#    Hi,
#    If A5 is 210mm x 148mm (and [1]the internet assures me that it is), then
#    shouldn't these two setuppapersize variants give the same result? They
#    don't seem to.
#
#    %\setuppapersize[A5]
#
#    \setuppapersize[height=210mm, width=148mm]
#
#    \starttext
#
#    \input ward.tex
#
#    \stoptext
#
#    The reason I ask is because I'd like to prepare a PDF for printing via
#    IngramSpark, and have discovered that (bizarrely) their Australian branch
#    doesn't support A5 for colour books. They do offer 6x9 (229x152), and I
#    was wondering what values to use in 'setuppapersize', so I thought I'd
#    experiment with the A5 sizing because it's a well known size.
#
#    Now I have no idea :-(
#
#    Thanks