[NTG-context] ASCII mode within \footnote

context at vivaldi.net context at vivaldi.net
Sat Nov 2 10:45:04 CET 2019

Hello,

OK, thanks for reaction.

One more example - \text instead of ascii mode:

----
\starttext
   \type{%@$}
   A\footnote{\type{*\$%
   }}
   B\footnote{\type{*\$\%
   }}
\stoptext
----

gives:

"
*\$
*\$\%
"

in the footnote.

IOW, I cannot simply print "%": "%" at the end yields "" whilst "\%"
produces "\%".

Is there a simple way to prinst simple "%"?
(There is probably a more clumsy way - type \letterpercent instead of %
- but this is a minimal sample; in my real sample there are many "%"s to
be shown as "%".)

Best regards,

Lukas