[NTG-context] issue embedding from Lua code

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Nov 1 11:48:27 CET 2019

On 11/1/19 11:08 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 01.11.2019 um 10:44:
>> [...]
>>      \start
>>          \catcode`\#=12 % local change of character TeX category
>>          \doloopif{\cA}{~=}{}{\getbuffer[main]}
>>      \stop
>>
>> This \start..\stop is required to get identifiers in urls (such as
>> http://a.b/c#d). urls are read from a CSV file using the handlecsv module.
>>
>> Is there any way to avoid this issue?
> 1. Fix it in the module to ensure special characters are treated as letters.

This would make things way easier, I agree.

BTW, my issue was totally unrelated: missing closing brace (but the
error message in ConTeXt was misleading [at least, to me]).

> 2. Use the asciimode environment to make TeX's special characters normal
> letters.

Is there any ascii mode equivalent for Lua?

I mean, something like "asciimode(whatever)".

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk