[NTG-context] issue embedding from Lua code

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Nov 1 10:44:48 CET 2019

On 11/1/19 9:13 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 01.11.2019 um 08:20:
>> [...]
>> I don’t know why I do get the second attachment, but not the first one.
>> Lua code seems to be fine (given the last command in the sample).
>>
>> Could anyone explain me what I’m doing wrong?
>
> You try to pass a protected (\expanded\def) command to a argument of
> another command
> which doesn't work: Remove \unexpanded and your output is as expected.
>
> \def\giveattachment#1%
>    {\cldcontext{document.special_attachment("#1")}}

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

Now I understand why it didn’t work.

In my real-world document, I get an error, probably caused by having
\giveattachment deployed in a buffer called inside:

    \start
        \catcode`\#=12 % local change of character TeX category
        \doloopif{\cA}{~=}{}{\getbuffer[main]}
    \stop

This \start..\stop is required to get identifiers in urls (such as
http://a.b/c#d). urls are read from a CSV file using the handlecsv module.

Is there any way to avoid this issue?

> \def\giveattachment
>    {\cldcontext{document.special_attachment(tokens.scanners.string())}}

I’m afraid I cannot make this work.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--