[NTG-context] Problem with the bottom line of a header

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:55:20 CEST 2019

Fabrice Couvreur schrieb am 22.10.2019 um 10:46:
> Hello,
> I can not adjust the bottom line of my header even after playing with
> location= and boffset.=

1. Try to create shorter examples, e.g. \setuplayout can be reduced to
the header setting.

2. You header is not large enough for two lines of text.

3. Use \offset to change the vertical position of the frame in the middle.

\setuplayout
   [header=1cm,
    headerdistance=1cm]

\setupbackgrounds [header] [text] [frame=on]

\defineframed [headerframed] [align=normal]

\setupheadertexts
   [{\offset[y=-\strutdp]{\headerframed{Middle}}}]

\setupheadertexts
   [\headerframed {Left\\Left}]
   [\headerframed {Right}]

\starttext