[NTG-context] luametatex install as root in OpenBSD

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Mon Oct 21 15:00:02 CEST 2019

Hello,

When I installed luametatex as root under OpenBSD amd64 this morning,
I first had "no permission" to launch context.

So I checked my /usr/local/context file (where I unpacked the zip).
The symlink context had the right permissions after install process
(-rwxr-xr-x root wheel) but not luametatex.
I changed permissions for luametatex to -rwxr-xr-x root wheel
but maybe it should be introduced at install script level?

Btw, context.lua and mtxrun.lua are both installed with permissions
-rwxr--r-- root wheel
Are those lua script only called by root?
Should I change their permissions as well to -rwxr-xr-x?

Greetings,

Damien Thiriet