[NTG-context] [NTG-CONTEXT] LTMX crashes on OpenBSD 6.5 amd64

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Mon Oct 21 14:51:45 CEST 2019

Hello,

I tried a system-wide install of luametatex,
but having my binaries in a disk mounted with w^xallowed
did not change anything.

I tried to compile different files, but cannot guess yet
where do the crash come from.
If it can help, I uploaded the luametatex.core file and files
that were compiled during the crash at this adress:

http://www.normalesup.org/~dthiriet/luametatex/

When I compiled this file, I had the first crash at page 12.
Retrying to compile made it crash at page 3.
I did not wipe the cache between compilations, nor made
mtxrun --generate and context --make.

Thanks,

Damien Thiriet