[NTG-context] LTMX install on OpenBSD amd65 working

Damien Thiriet damien at thiriet.web4me.fr
Sat Oct 19 19:49:00 CEST 2019

Hello,

I am very pleased to inform that I was able to install
luametatex on OpenBSD amd64 6.5. I fetched the install file
on PRAGMA, followed the instructions and was able to compile
a basic file with ltmx.
I was also able to compile simple files for my pupils.

Unfortunately, compilation fails with more complex files
(presentations), I’ll describe this on another mail.

Anyway, this is great, because OpenBSD 6.6 (released two days ago) ships
texlive 2018, and having the \startxcolumn working will be
really helpfull when designing key to symbols for my maps.

I'm now looking forward for the OpenBSD 6.6 ltmx binaries.

Thanks for all this great job,

Damien Thiriet