[NTG-context] lmtx and Asana Math

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:55:15 CEST 2019

Hi Hans,

Today I noticed that the OT font Asana math was absent from my installation of lmtx, that is from

	/context-osx-64/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public

and that was the reason I kept obtaining in my documents different script fonts from the ones I have with mkiv.
I copied the font into

	/context-osx-64/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/Asana-Math

and after erasing the cache and making the formats, everything works as expected now.
So my question is: can this font be included in the distribution of lmtx so that one doesn't need to manually add it? Or should one install it somewhere else on one's machine?

Thank you for everything,
Best regards: Otared