[NTG-context] Unexpected symbol with Enumeration

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:03:24 CEST 2019

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for your hint: I didn't know that subtelty about Lucida OT (and I don't know how to set it up when using Lucida OT).

That being said, actually what I would like to use is the kind of script font which is the attached document (those script fonts were widely used in higher mathematics textbooks in France).
So when I use mkiv the result is the one I like and is attached to this message (test-scriptfonts-mkiv.pdf). However, thanks to your message I went to check, and noticed that lmtx does not give the same math script fonts, and I don't know what has changed between mkiv and lmtx regarding Asana Math, or the way in which fallback fonts are managed (please see the attached file test-scriptfonts-lmtx.pdf).

Thanks for your help: Otared
PS: this the the file test-scriptfonts.tex:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% Some Font Definitions
\definefallbackfamily[myfont][math][Asana Math]
	[range={uppercasescript,lowercasescript}]

% lucida font
\definefontfamily[myfont][serif][Lucida Bright OT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][math][LucidaBrightMathOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][sans][LucidaSansOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][mono][LucidaSansTypewriterOT]

%\setupbodyfont[myfont,10pt]

%% End of Font Definitions
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\starttext

\startbuffer[test]
Testing script fonts in maths
\startformula
x^2 + y^2 = z^2, \quad \sin(a)^2 + \cos(b)^2 = 1.
\stopformula
\startformula
\cal{A},
\quad \cal{B},