[NTG-context] Unexpected symbol with Enumeration

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Oct 17 08:00:57 CEST 2019

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019, Otared Kavian wrote:

> I use Lucida OT fonts for all my documents, but since I prefer the
> script fonts from another font I have the following setups for my font:

OT: Do you use this to get a less cursive script font?

Lucida (like many opentype math fonts) comes with two stylistic
variants for script letters. The default is the cursive variant, but you
can get the less cursive variant using ss04 stylistic set. See page 8 of
https://tug.org/store/lucida/lucidaot.pdf

Aditya