[NTG-context] Where is tex/texmf-context?

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:30:23 CEST 2019

Dear list,

Today I wanted to use ConTeXt MkIV instead of LMTX but when I ran
context, I obtained the error

    mtxrun          | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

so I went to the installation directory /opt/context to check and
noticed that tex/textmf-context was missing.  I thought that obviously
something must have went wrong with the last update, so I deleted the
whole tree and ran the first-setup.sh again using

    sh ./first-setup.sh --context=latest --engine=luatex --modules=all --fonts=all

but tex/texmf-context is still missing.  Is any of the options I'm using
for the install script broken?

Cheers, Henri