[NTG-context] Unexpected symbol with Enumeration

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 05:28:37 CEST 2019

Hi Fabrice,

I use Lucida OT fonts for all my documents, but since I prefer the script fonts from another font I have the following setups for my font:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% Some Font Definitions
\definefallbackfamily[myfont][math][Asana Math]
	[range={uppercasescript,lowercasescript}]

% lucida font
\definefontfamily[myfont][serif][Lucida Bright OT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][math][LucidaBrightMathOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][sans][LucidaSansOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][mono][LucidaSansTypewriterOT]

\setupbodyfont[myfont,9pt]

%% End of Font Definitions

Then when I use for instance the command $\cal{C}$ the script font from Asana Math is used, instead of from Lucida OT.

Best regards: OK